Sunday, March 14, 2010

Found this, it means a lot to me...

"My words are nothing anymore, I can't describe how I feel about you. so I'll just point a few things out; your smile, oh heavens that smile, it's all there, teeth hanging out unashamed fully devoted bright bright smile. Your laugh, rocking back doesn't matter who is there, what was said, you want to laugh, you laugh, You make my day, when I can make you laugh. Your eyes; are not windows but skylights to your soul because I feel like I’m looking up to the sky when I look into your eyes. Your thoughtfulness, your caring sincere heart, hidden not to far inside that open personality, I see it, I notice your motives, I love your intentions. But above all these, this endless list, Is how you make me feel. Around you I am myself, I'm not afraid, I laugh, I smile, I love. You seem to be unaware of your Beauty, both inside and out, so I just want to say to THE most beautiful Woman Alive, I love you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home