Friday, January 29, 2010

Friends...

I know I’m not perfect, But I’m working on that.
Each of us have our own Story, waiting to be written.
This tale of is ours, each individually.
We write each chapter, we decide what becomes of it.
God puts people in our lives for a reason,
From someone at work who slips you a smile,
Too a friend who lends you their hand.

It’s Funny how the small things affect us the most in the long run.

I have seen the Influence of a Good friend.
The joy a good day brings.
The ability to live for GREATER THINGS.

I’m glad we’ve met,
I’m glad you’ve been there.
I thank God he put you in my life.
Every time you smile at me, I feel God’s love raining down on me.
Dear Friend,
You are special to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home