Sunday, January 24, 2010

OMG, (oh my goodness)

So i had a personal Crisis the other day, and since i didn't have a Blog than, i'll write about it now.

So i was reading through my old journal, which dates back too august 2008, and reading some thoughts of mine, poems, ideas, pains i went through, fun i had.. etc etc. and I realized i was going through the same things i was going through almost a year ago, although i have matured a little, and life is completely different now, same thing, new scene.

it made me think, my life is pretty sad, i don't know what to make of it... SAME exact stuff, just new names.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, Interesting.

1 Comments:

At January 24, 2010 at 9:41 PM , Blogger Something About Nothing. said...

the saddest part is, the only difference is that, i don't write like at all anymore. i used to a lot... i guess i have no inspiration anymore.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home