Sunday, February 7, 2010

Maturity...

I recently had a talk with a GOOD friend of mine, one who I don't take advice from often, and who i probably should start taking advice from...

We were talking about girls, and it got to the subject of maturity, and how, well I'm not very mature.

well most people who know me, know I am very very Prideful.. When i heard him tell me my faults and where i needed to grow, I saw myself getting upset, yet I didn't... I saw his point, I saw his love for me, and that he wasn't trying to dis me, but help..

Maturity, not being an adult, but really its seeing that there are greater things in the world than yourself, what you want. it's being able to see what is wrong with your life and fixing it, being able to take a stand, find what you believe in and live for it.

fixating on little things, and making yourself seem less, or more, is not mature. I have a problem with that, I take things TOO seriously, I haven't been the greatest friend because of it... had this opinion of myself, and it seems to be wrong. who i want to be, and who I have become, are two different things.. I now see that, now

I'm working on becoming Ben, Ben Alloway,... now Josh, not Benny, not Bengie not these alternate personalities I portray to be accepted, or loved... I want to be Ben.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home