Monday, February 15, 2010

Chang you can believe in...

Friday night this last weekend, I was hanging out with a Good friend of mine, we were eating some Chic-fil-a talking about things of all nature, women, School, work, friends but more importantly God...

I was telling him about this girl I know, and how she makes me feel... basically the outcome of the conversation was of this nature...

If we rely on one person or a anyBODY or anyTHING to fill us, to fill that Hole is our hearts, we will always be disappointed, we will always be let down...

We have to fill our Hearts, Live for God.. Cliche in the christian world.. but SO true.. Although I've KNOWN about that for as long as I can remember, it hasn't been real to me until now. what it means to trust on God, to have faith in Him, and what he has for you...

Having Faith is the start to being happy, and living a joy filled life. another is Repentance...
Confessing and asking forgiveness for your sins, leads to joy, TRUST ME..

Friday night after this talk, I was lying in bed, and trying to fall asleep.. but I feel something, someone tugging on my heart, I was very sad at that point, so I just threw down my defenses, my walls.. and said "God I need you, Jesus come now! I need you now! Come take my heart make it whole, " I proceeded to confess my sins, ranging as far as two years back.. it's been a LONG time since I've talked to God, on a REAL level..

Mainly because I've had this fear, like He's ask me to do all these things, and I didn't want to do them... well He MET ME THAT NIGHT.. and healed me, and... asked me to do those things, i'd been dreading.... but this time, this time i was ready.. I dropped my pride, I walked by faith.. I did those things, as costly to myself as they were...

let me tell you what... that verse that says unless we fall into the ground and die, we stay alone, but if we do we will bear much fruit.... welllllll let me tell you.. the more of Myself I give up every day, the more He takes over, and the more fruit I can bear for HIM...

I was for SOME ODD reason, waiting on Him this whole time, to change me... when it all that needed to be done, was to Go as I was, as I am, to his feet and ask for forgiveness and Guidance.. Everyday I wake up with His spirit, Everyday I want to live for Him..

Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord.
For giving me something to live for.

5 Comments:

At February 18, 2010 at 4:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just so you know, the commenting on your blog is messed up. The "post comment" link just sends you back to the comments section without showing the place to put the comment. But I got around it by looking at the code for the page and then finding your blogID and postID and substituted it into the URL from another blogger commenting page. I guess it has something to do with your template, but I'm not sure.

And isn't it so awesome to start realizing who you really are because you're in Christ? Just fall in love with Him. Every step I take closer (or get pulled in by Him!) its just gets more and more and more awesome. like waaaaaay awesome!!!!

[May He grant you your heart's desire and fulfill all your counsel! We will sing for joy over your victory, And in the name of our God we will set up our banners. May the LORD fulfill all your petitions. (Ps. 20:4-5)]

 
At February 18, 2010 at 5:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw the link to post a comment is:

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=2262380172982794889&postID=1781081574731863899

 
At February 23, 2010 at 7:09 PM , Blogger Something About Nothing. said...

Thanks, i'll have to change the template back than, =) its encouraging hearing your comments, thank you for your support, and God is really working in my life, big things are happening, and are about to happen.. i am just walking by faith trusting in him.

 
At February 25, 2010 at 8:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yes. God is so awesome! His best is yet to come!!!
And it's awesome to read about you discovering Him more and more! Keep on blogging about it!

Your template may not be all bad. I want to learn how to write them, so if I get motivated, I'll learn and try to figure it out. It's prolly just one little line of code that's wrong.

 
At March 14, 2010 at 8:35 PM , Blogger Something About Nothing. said...

Fixed it

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home